2018 in Review!
30.5 million people were reached through our advertising efforts
We had 720 000 click-throughs from our advertising platforms
We generated 120 000 leads for our clients
A New Year and a new strategy!
2019 has arrived!
From the team at Fuse Factory, we wish you and your family a very prosperous New Year!
A good way to start the year is to review your existing strategy, what worked the past year and what should change in the coming year...
We would love to have a cup of coffee with each of our clients to discuss your goals and plans for 2019. Fuse with us! Let us assist you in reaching new heights this year.
Unite with us to plot your 2019 strategy for success!
What is a Content Strategy?
A content strategy is a framework for your content. It’s not just an editorial calendar, list of blog posts, or a social media schedule — it goes much deeper.
Ultimately, a content strategy is a way to guide your content development and do it in a way that matches up with your company’s mission and business goals. Most importantly, your content strategy helps ensure your content is actually useful to your audience.
Where do we start?
Who is your target market? Have they changed, are we reaching them effectively, have they moved further down the buying cycle?
We always start our strategy planning for you by answering some of these questions:
- Which channels are the best performing acquisition channels?
- What’s the journey of your visitors to the site?
- What are the devices your audience tends to consume content?
- What is the best time to reach your audience?
- Which messaging works better to promote your content?
- What’s the ideal frequency in terms of content promotion?
These questions assist in updating your content marketing strategy to adjust to your audience’s needs. They can help you improve your strategies around content distribution to ensure that you stay as efficient as possible.
Before we start creating your next piece of content, we think of the objectives that you want to achieve:
- Does it fit into your content marketing goals?
- Is it relevant for your target audience?
- Does it offer something new and useful to your audience?
It’s a good way to maintain a good SEO strategy while updating your best performing content.
Allow time and budget for experimentation
It’s great to use most of the time focusing on your best-performing channels, but it’s still useful to experiment using additional time (and budget) to try out new ideas.
Find the new emerging channels and promotion tactics that might be the next big part of your strategy. There will definitely be good and bad lessons, but there may also be a big opportunity to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to emerging technologies.
Whether it’s about spending more time on voice technology, AI, Snapchat or anything else that could be relevant for your target audience, give us the opportunity to experiment with it!
Fuse’s top 3 trends to focus on for 2019
- Focus and capitalise on content micro moments – Follow the Buyer journey!
- Being available 24 7 through chatbots – we can set this up for you! Artificial intelligence is the way
- Content personalisation and use influencers correctly.
To help you get started Download our content marketing strategy checklist to prepare for your meeting with us!